TRE supplies simulators and automatic routing systems
Hitachi Europe expands European Traffic Managment Railways (TMS) sector
Hitachi Europe, on December 20, 2012 announced the acquisition of The Railway Engineering Company (TRE) from James Fisher and Sons plc for UKL 25.5 million.
The Railway Engineering Company (TRE) products include:
- Automatic Routing Systems
- Signalling and Interlocking Simulation
- Data Preparation tools
- Signalling System support
- TREsim, a high fidelity simulator and TREsa
- Signallers Automatic Route Setting (SARS)
- Signallers Assistant Control System (SACS)
Japan electronics industries – mono zukuri. Preview this report:
Register and receive an email with a link to a free trial version of our report on “Japan electronics industries” and our newsletters.
Copyright (c) 2014 Eurotechnology Japan KK All Rights Reserved