by Gerhard Fasol (23 June 2022)
Fujirebio acquires Belgian ADx NeuroSciences for € 40 million, closing expected for July 2022.
- CEO and Founder: Koen Dewaele
Fujirebio Holdings KK (富士レビオ・ホールディングス株式会社)
- Founded December 1950 as 富士臓器製薬株式会社 (Fujizoki Pharmaceutical), first product was a HA Ag TPHA kit, the world’s first hemagglutination test for syphilis testing.
- April 1983 the company name was changed to Fujirebio KK (富士レビオ株式会社), and in September 1983 Fujirebio went public with an IPO on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (Second Section) and advanced to the Tokyo Stock Exchange (First Section) in June 1987
- In April 2017 the company became part of the newly established company Fujirebio Holdings KK (富士レビオ・ホールディングス株式会社)
- In July 2017 Fujirebio Holdings KK became 100% subsidiary of Nomiraka Holdings KK, today named: H.U. Group Holdings, Inc. (H.U.グループホールディングス株式会社)
- 100% subsidiary of H.U. Group Holdings, Inc. (H.U.グループホールディングス株式会社)
- specialized on developing, manufacturing and marketing of in vitro diagnostics (IVD) products.
- Employees: 2040 (as of end March 2019)
H.U. Group Holdings, Inc. (H.U.グループホールディングス株式会社)
- Tokyo Stock Exchange (Prime Section, No 4544)
- Employees: 5897 (March 2021)
Copyright 2022 Eurotechnology Japan KK. All Rights Reserved.
Leave a Reply